Are you planning a night out with the girls? Or do you have a wedding or special occasion that you are attending and want to look tanned, healthy and beautiful?
Our Spray tan is the healthy look that only comes with a beautiful tan. Perfect for any skin type, even those that have freckles or burn easily. All in less than 15 minutes! Faster and much safer than a real tan. Airbrush tanning solution contains DHA. When applied to the skin it causes a chemical reaction with amino acids in the surface cells of the skin producing a darkening effect. DHA does not damage skin as it only affects the outermost cells of the epidermis.
If you are wanting your tan for a special occasion it is best to have your spray tan at least two days before. This allows the tan a day to settle and appear much softer.
NO ORANGE color GUARANTEED!!!
Prior to your Appointment
- Exfoliate the day before your appointment focusing on elbows, knees and feet.
- Shave any areas the day before (to avoid irritation)
- Any waxing should be done at least 24 hours before your airbrush appointment.
- Please do not schedule any pedicures, hair appointments or any other treatments for your body for at least 8 hours after your tan – it is best to have these done prior to, or the day after your tan.
- Do not have any lotion, deodorant, make-up or perfume on as this will act as a barrier for the tan solution.
- It is best to wear dark, loose fitting clothes to your tanning appointment.
Developing Your Tan
- Do not shower or bathe for at least 8 hours so the tan can fully develop.
- Wear loose dark clothing during developing time.
- The solution will wash out of anything except leather so beware.
- Don’t do anything sweaty while your tan is developing, this includes jogging or going to the gym
- Keep well away from water.
- Shower or bathe after 8 hours. The water will be a tinge pink but do not worry. This is just the topical bronzer washing off allowing your beautiful tan to shine through.
- Allow the tan to set naturally for a MINIMUM of 8 hours.
- Avoid touching your skin during the processing time.